Sunday, February 4, 2018

Celebrate This Week: Jack's First Birthday!

Join us each weekend for Celebrate This Week with Ruth Ayres.

When we pause to celebrate, we find the joy.
Discover. Play. Build. 

   A week filled with moments to celebrate and remember.

We celebrated Jack's first birthday on Wednesday! Come stroll with me through a few of the pics from the day's celebrations.
Beginning the day 
with a birthday balloon!
Making some music 
while Grandma makes . . .
birthday waffles for a
lunchtime treat.

Reading my birthday books!

Playing with my recycling truck!


Check out that candle, Mom!
 Mom, is this little cake all for me?
First tastes of chocolate!
 Snuggling with Grandma and 
 new stuffed toy - Stan, the Octopus!
 Showing off my new
walking skills.

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful first birthday it was!! Thanks for helping us celebrate our little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. So much fun. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it really a year, wow! The celebration looks full of special moments, Ramona. I'm glad you're so near!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack is the luckiest boy -gloriously adorable and surrounded by so much love. Happy Birthday, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and have nominated you for a Versatile Blogger AWARD!

    I hope you accept!

    https://tammysreadinglife.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/and-the-winner-is/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, thanks for the nomination, but I don't have the time nor do I want to nominate 15 people.

      Delete
  6. Hard to believe Jack is already a year old! Such a smiley guy!

    ReplyDelete