Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Slice of Life: Laughter Guaranteed!

Today I join my fellow bloggers in "serving up a slice" 
to the Tuesday Slice of Life (SOL) community.
Thanks to Stacey, Betsy, Beth, Kathleen, Deb, Melanie, and Lanny
 for hosting this meeting place each Tuesday and nurturing our writing lives.

One of the side benefits of watching my grandson, Jack, is more laughter in my life. You can't hang out with an almost ten month old without enjoying giggles every day. His latest laughter- provoking escapade occurred last Friday. We'd had a rough morning with lots of clinging (he's working on some new teeth), but after lunch he was happy to play independently. I took advantage of the time to hop on my computer to take care of some emails.  While I was working away, a hand appeared on top of the table.  This young man's head still fits under the table, so it was cute to see that hand reach up to snatch a favorite book.  As it came crashing to the floor, so did Grandma's keys. He grabbed the keys and made off like a bandit with them. I always tell him that Grandma can't let him play with her keys because she already loses them too easily. I laughed and laughed at his exuberance (and even let him enjoy the keys for a bit)! The book he wanted?  Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes (great taste in books already).

8 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Cuteness. What a smile and I can imagine he's a charmer all ready! Thank you for sharing this absolutely adorable post with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Littles are such blessings in our lives! So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes. The company of little people is good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is beautiful! Just looking at him made me smile. Thanks for sharing this slice of cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just eating up this cuteness! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah! That face! Love how you captured those specials moments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This guy knows how to have fun! Such a glorious smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grandbabies are the best! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete